[Nel] ugh, C++ is so obtuse

From: robert
Subject: [Nel] ugh, C++ is so obtuse
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 17:26:56 -0800 (PST)

Building latest CVS I get the following:

client.cpp:433: cannot declare variable `ChatDisplayer' to be of type
`CChatDisplayer'
client.cpp:433:   since the following virtual functions are abstract:
/usr/local/include/nel/misc/displayer.h:62:     void
NLMISC::IDisplayer::doDisplay(long int, NLMISC::CLog::TLogType, const
_STL::string &, const char *, int, const char *)

Anybody else getting this?  I'll figure it out myself if I'm the only
one,  Otherwise I'd prefer to let someone who knows C++ deal with it.

Robert

--
Robert de Forest      " meetings, n.:
System Administrator         A place where minutes are kept