[Nel] Some misc questions

From: Jared Mark
Subject: [Nel] Some misc questions
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 18:15:43 -0600

1) When, if ever, will the 3D Studio plugin for NeL be released to the public?
2) Are there other 3rd party utilities (other than, say... Python) that will be required to create the game data that NeL looks for and uses?  If so, what are they, and where can we get them?
3) Is there anything in the works as far as "world creation documentation" goes?  Such as "this is how you structure your data", and "this is what you need to do for whatever to get whatever to work in your game."?  Or will we need to just kinda figure it out ourselves... :)
4) Sorry if this has been asked and answered already... but when is the projected release date for the 1.0 version of NeL?  (If there's any at all)...

TIA