Re: [Nel] news about nevrax on /.

From: Vincent Archer
Subject: Re: [Nel] news about nevrax on /.
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 09:05:45 +0100

According to Nicolas Hognon:
> hello
> you certainly know it but there is a news a
> nevrax on slashdot : http://slashdot.org/articles/01/02/07/197257.shtml

I know. This evening (afternoon for the states), rsync failed with lotsa
timeouts.

Of course, I've seen since that I configured our sync badly, and we sync
documentation and cvs repositories thru the Internet instead of using only
out private links.

> i don't read all of them but some of them told about
> cheating and economic problems.

I'll be heading there first thing today. Given my selection, the Nevrax
story is on the very first page of my home page (set to Slashdot) when
I logged on this morning.

--
Vincent Archer                                         Email: address@hidden

Nevrax France.                              Off on the yellow brick road we go!