Re: [Nel] Announce: NeL 0.1 is officially out

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: Re: [Nel] Announce: NeL 0.1 is officially out
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 17:56:11 +0100

> > But, I had to remove these information because, some people in Nevrax
> > think that it s not our job to explain how to compile others external
> > libraries.
>
> It is maybe not your job, but if people are unable to start, they will
> never give you a feedback (code, bugs, ...).

Exact, We know that but in fact, if we put a doc explains all things to do
install external lib, we ll have to follow each new external lib version,
try them
and correct eventually the file. It s the reason that we prefer to refer to
the
external lib documentation to install them.
Anyway, we'll perhaps put a special section on our web site or/and with nel
explain more in deep how to get and compile external stuffs.

Vianney Lecroart