Re: [Nel] mesa3D

From: Debian User
Subject: Re: [Nel] mesa3D
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 01:52:06 +0100

Hi,
I reported my disappointment in a previous post when I saw that up to date
 unstable Debian seemed not current enough for NeL.
I decided to get the latest release from www.mesa3d.org.
It was 3.4 but include/GL/glext.h seemed not current enough according to
the test of GL_GLEXT_VERSION  :-(( (I have 6, requested is 7)
So I decided to browse the CVS
(http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/Mesa/include/GL/glext.h?rev=1.31&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup&cvsroot=mesa3d
 ) and here is what I found:

Revision 1.31, Sat Jan 6 22:46:13 2001 UTC (10 days, 1 hour ago) by
   gareth
  Branch: MAIN
  CVS Tags: HEAD
  Changes since 1.30: +9 -4 lines
Implementation of GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3.
  /* Header file version number, required by OpenGL ABI for Linux */
#define GL_GLEXT_VERSION 6

???
You guys are not up to date! you are ahead of time :-)

Btw, I tried to fake a correct GL_GLEXT_VERSION but compile fails later
:-(((

I hope to be able to compile NeL again soon ...

Bernard

* Fran?ois P?richon <address@hidden> [010115 18:41]: