Re: [Nel] GNU/Linux compilation

From: Vincent Archer
Subject: Re: [Nel] GNU/Linux compilation
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 13:29:03 +0100

According to David Mentré:
> BTW, maybe should the configure script be in the code/ directory in
> order to setup nel, the client and the server?

Well, yes and no. We'd like to keep the three (or at least two, NeL plus
the client/server) separate or semi-separate entities, so that you can
entirely replace client and server while keeping NeL.

At some time, there will probably be an overall configure script, but that
one will merely check the various parts, then call the 3 sub-directories
configures with its what it just found.

--
Vincent Archer                                         Email: address@hidden

Nevrax France.                              Off on the yellow brick road we go!