Re: [Nel] WorldForge

From: Olivier Lejade
Subject: Re: [Nel] WorldForge
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 15:18:09 +0100

At 03:03 PM 11/10/00 -0800, you wrote:
On Fri, 10 Nov 2000, Thierry Mallard wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 10, 2000 at 11:29:31AM +0100, Olivier Lejade wrote:
> > Well, it seems like we have our first celebrity on the list ! ;)
> > The coordinator of the WorldForge project himself (http://www.worldforge.org).
>
> Whooo hooo :-)

*Grin*  Hiya.

> > Welcome Bryce ! So what do you think of NeL ?
>
> Good question, I'm listening too ..

(I've seen a depressingly large number of well-meaning groups trying the
combined commercial and open source approach for game development and
crash and burn spectacularly, so I figure either I'll learn something or
get to roast a marshmallow or two.  *wink*)

--
Bryce Harrington
bryce @ neptune.net