Re: [Nel] matrix.cpp std::min/max problems?

From: Bryce Harrington
Subject: Re: [Nel] matrix.cpp std::min/max problems?
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 02:22:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi Cary,

The VC++/STL min/max problem is pretty well known, and is a result of a
very buggy STL implementation in VC++, and some lawsuits.

Simple answer:  Define NOMINMAX in your Build Settings

Longer answer:
http://www.isis.ecs.soton.ac.uk/share/problems/fuzzyClouds/NetMet/netmet/docs/stlhelp.txt

The STL that ships with Visual C++ was developed by Dinkumware, rather
than by Microsoft.  Detailed errata is available here:
    http://www.dinkumware.com/

Bryce

--
Bryce Harrington