nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] [BUG] Nano doesn't redraw bottombars if linter finds no

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] [BUG] Nano doesn't redraw bottombars if linter finds no errors
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 11:15:25 +0200

Op 24-05-18 om 00:07 schreef Marco Diego Aurélio Mesquita:
> Attached patch fixes the bug.

When you find a bug, please report it on Savannah, including a
reproduction recipe.  This bug was easy to reproduce, so I have
done the reporting for you:  https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?53967

> Also severity is increased so the input
> buffer will be cleaned in the case we're running a macro.

Huh?  Where does nano wipe the keyboard buffer when there is an
erro?  I have that code in a local branch but never posted it
to the list.  I only attached it to the macro feature request
on Savannah, https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?50314 -- patch:
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/download.php?file_id=42130.

If you want that flushing code included, you should ask for it
on the mailing list -- including some examples where this is
useful or maybe even necessary.

Benno