nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] [RFC] Improve nano's completion feature to use external

From: Marco Diego Aurélio Mesquita
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] [RFC] Improve nano's completion feature to use external sources of completion
Date: Sun, 20 May 2018 19:01:25 -0300

Hi Devs!

I just updated my patch. Please, note that the patch is intended only
for testing current behaviour and get comments from developers/users.
If it is good, I'll come up with a cleaner patch and ask for a review.

Add the following line to your .nanorc:

  extendsyntax c completer grep $shard tags

Also, remeber that my tags are generated by:

 ctags -x src/*.[ch]|awk '{print $4":"$3": "$1}'> tags

And, at last, we have decent code completion and navigation in nano.

Brand, please tell me what you think of my approach. If you think this
is good enough I'll clean it up and ask for a review.