nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Spanish translation for GNU nano documentation

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Spanish translation for GNU nano documentation
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 11:11:53 +0200

Hello Jorge,

[Please answer to the list only.]

Op 30-03-18 om 03:53 schreef Jorge Maldonado Ventura:
> I'm going to translate the documentation of GNU nano
> <https://www.nano-editor.org/dist/v2.9/nano.html> found in the website into
> Spanish. Let me know how can we collaborate.

Thank you for your interest in translating the nano documentation.

But... I am not going to host any individual translations, because
they will slowly go out of date.  First the creation of translated
documentation needs to be automated, so there will never be any
outdated information in the (partially) translated pages.

There is a feature request for that:
  https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?48595

If you have any experience with po4a, or know anyone else who can
help with that, please let me know.

Benno