nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] New language for Nano Editor

From: Pedro Albuquerque
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] New language for Nano Editor
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 10:57:43 +0000

Hi Benno

thank you for answering and all the explanations. Please see below. I
cloned git and there is no pt.po. That's why I did msginit. I had no
intention of overiding anyone.

Em Sun, 14 Jan 2018 11:19:38 +0100
Benno Schulenberg <address@hidden> escreveu:

> Hello Pedro,
>
> Thanks for the translation!  But... nano makes use of the TP to get
> its translations.  True, it's not mentioned anywhere in a README, but
> it's in the FAQ: https://nano-editor.org/dist/v2.9/faq.html#5.
>
> So, please contact Luis Oliveira, the leader of the Portuguese team,
> and tell him you would like to join the team, and show him the PO file
> you made for nano.

I would be glad to do so, but I can't find the pt.po file on the git
repo. I also tried this:
http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/teams.html
but gives me a 404 error.

Could you please supply his email? Sorry for troubling!

Best regards,
Pedro