nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] indent/unindent overhaul (including undo/redo support)

From: David Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] indent/unindent overhaul (including undo/redo support)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 17:55:37 -0500

Schulenberg <address@hidden> wrote:
> Okay.  First partial review.

Thank you.

> 0001:
>
> The changes are massive.  I have no idea whether the code still does
> the same as before.  :|

It should.  Since the rest of the patch set relies on the splitting of
do_indent() into separate functions for indent and unindent, I should
probably improve on that first, and get back to you on the rest (after
rebasing the rest on the newly-split version).

Is the attached new version of this (split into 8 steps) better?