nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Nano with Line Numbering

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Nano with Line Numbering
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 17:47:48 +0200

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016, at 13:38, Faissal Bensefia wrote:
> I have fixed the issue you mentioned, the issue came from this
> -         openfile->current_y += strlenpt(line->data) / (COLS - margin + 1) +
> 1;
> +         openfile->current_y += strlenpt(line->data) / (COLS - margin) + 1;
>
> This was a mistake in adapting it to use margin. The new patch is attached.

Thanks.  That was fast.

Things start to look good.  After some quick testing, I didn't find
any problems.  But I don't have time now to do a thorough inspection
and test of the patch.  It will have to wait.

I'm not sure whether I like the vertical line beside the line numbers
Vim does without it, and this seems less distracting.  What do others
opine about this?

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Same, same, but different...