nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] [nano] improving accessibility

From: Enrico Mioso
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] [nano] improving accessibility
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 17:53:11 +0200 (CEST)

I am sure they forgot it, next version of iOS will not miss nano :) .

Anyway: yeah, nano is a great editor.
Regarding selected text: actually it shows differently, when I enable the "Show
attributes" functionality; and especially if I enable attributes blinking. In
this case, the hilighted text becomes pretty straightforward to notice, since
some dots on thecells containing hilighted text (lowest dots of my braille
display's cells), starts going up and down.

Shift+arrow keys works fine: but I am not able to trigger the "select word"
feature.
i tried both with left and right shift, and different orders of keypressing.
Anyway, when I press shift+ctrl+left arrow key or shift+ctrl+right arrow key,
the cursor doesn't move and nothing seems to get selected.
My $TERM environment variable contains the "linux" string.
Maybe I am doing it wrong?
Thank you again a lot for everything man.
Enrico