nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] [nano] improving accessibility

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] [nano] improving accessibility
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 17:29:11 +0200

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016, at 15:15, Enrico Mioso wrote:
> Yeah, the shift+arrow thing is very nice, and it works for me. I didn't try
> ctrl+shift+arrow thing, because as I understood reading around, it select
> bigger areas of text, right?

The Ctrl+Shift+Up/Down select blocks of text, which will probably
be hard to follow for you.  But Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right select words,
which I find most useful -- at least: if you can see what is selected.
Does highlighted text become underlined for you, or in some other way
distinguishable from unhighlighted text?

> And yes, when my iPhone was jailbroken I installed nano on that too :) .

Eyy -- wasn't it installed by default?  :)  It is on MacBooks, I saw
last year.  (A very old version, but still.)

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Access all of your messages and folders
                          wherever you are