nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] [nano] improving accessibility

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] [nano] improving accessibility
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2016 09:51:06 +0200

Hello Enrico,

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016, at 20:37, Enrico Mioso wrote:
> As you told precisely, I would need to have the "real" cursor be used instead
> of the highlight marker is.

Would it be a problem if both were there, the cursor and the highlight?
(Because that is probably easier to make.)

And why would you like the real cursor to be there?  Does your braille
device automatically display the line where the cursor is?  And how
then can you look at other lines?  Must you move the cursor, or can you
"scroll" the displayed line around?

> I didn't encounter other nano places where this
> happens, but this may be due to the fact I didn't epxeriment enough yet.

Okay.  But, out of curiosity, how did you learn to use nano?  Just from
the two help lines at the bottom and the ^G help texts?  From the manual?
Did someone else explain a few things?  Or...?

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - A no graphics, no pop-ups email service