nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Compilation error when building NANO_TINY

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Compilation error when building NANO_TINY
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 10:14:35 +0200

El dt 16 de 08 de 2016 a les 17:25 +0200, en/na Benno Schulenberg va
escriure:
> Hi Jordi,
>
> On Tue, Aug 16, 2016, at 12:34, Jordi Mallach wrote:
> >
> > winio.c uses do_next_block (and the other 3 friends) around line
> > 520.
> >
> > Of course, these definitions are ifndef'd away in proto.h. I guess
> > this is just a missing ifndef in this code block.
>
> Yes.  Sorry about that.  I forgot to run the tests before the last
> release.
> Already fixed in git, a couple of days ago, with commit 928a24c.
>
> But it's good to see that some people actually use some of these
> options.  :)

Ah, I had missed it from the short commit description.

Debian builds 2 flavours: nano and nano-tiny, the latter with just the
basics enabled. TBH, I dunno if there's any value these days in nano-
tiny in a final install, but it is also installed as "the" editor in
the debian-installer environment, which is space and mem restricted.

Jordi
address@hidden     address@hidden     http://www.sindominio.net/