nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] titlecolor

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] titlecolor
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 13:17:04 +0200

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016, at 00:38, Mike Scalora wrote:
> Mac: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mikescalora/27598436996
> Linux: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mikescalora/27354806790
>
> Note: the linux case was using my Mac with iTerm and SSHing into the
> headless box.

Weird.  Same terminal, same settings, different result.

When you use --ignore, do you get a full titlebar in reverse video?
If you use the 2.5.3 release, is the result the same?
When you loop ssh into the Mac itself, what does it show then?

> The only significant difference I noticed was "--disable-nls" on Mac
> by default so I forced that on my linux box and rebuilt but the title
> bar was still coloring correctly.

A difference that I see is that the Mac doesn't have wide-curses support
(NCURSESW... no), but that can hardly be it, because my old box doesn't
have it either.  In that area the only difference with your Mac configure
is 'checking for ncursesw5-config... ncursesw5-config'.

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Access all of your messages and folders
                          wherever you are