nano-devel

[Nano-devel] the things of gnulib...

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: [Nano-devel] the things of gnulib...
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 11:54:59 +0200

Hi Mike,

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016, at 20:36, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On 08 Mar 2016 21:21, Benno Schulenberg wrote:
> > Mike, you can put in the gnulib patches whenever you like.
>
> thanks ... now that we're on git, i'll try to get these in

How are things looking on the gnulib front?

I ask because we have a bug that would be fixed by using the
gnulib getcwd module.

See https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?47659#comment0.

If you still need more than a couple of days, I can push in
the temporary patch, so things will work for 2.5.4.

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Email service worth paying for. Try it for free