nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] disable a time-consuming multiline regex?

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] disable a time-consuming multiline regex?
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 18:11:16 +0100

On Sat, Mar 12, 2016, at 22:41, David Niklas wrote:
> On Sun, 07 Feb 2016 20:00:02 Benno Schulenberg wrote:
> > Yes, like it was. An equivalent change went into SVN, r5618.
> >
> > I don't like the coloring of punctuation in the reminders.
>
> I removed the puct coloring.

??  It was already removed.  What I thought good about
your changes went into r5618.

What you're sending now is 1) not a patch, not a unified
diff at least, 2) removes things that I have added, which
is not a good idea, not without a good rationale, 3) the
only actual change it makes is the replacement of a * with
a +, which I can't be bothered to make.

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Email service worth paying for. Try it for free