nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Patch for bug #44950

From: Rishabh Dave
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Patch for bug #44950
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 00:30:39 +0530

Hello. Merry Christmas.

I worked on your idea to use stat(). Thanks a lot. That was really helpful.

There is one another thing apart from this patch. I did this -

valgrind --leak-check=yes ./nano dir/new_file

There were 58 bytes were reported as 'definitely lost' and I also did this -

valgrind --leak-check=yes ./nano dir/dir2/new_file

There were 73 bytes were reported as 'definitely lost'. Could this be troublesome? It helped remotely to solve a mistake I was making while building the patch. These command were executed over altered version on nano but it pointed code where I haven't made any changes.

And... last mail was reinvigorating, especially in despair.