nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] making tiny nano tinier

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] making tiny nano tinier
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 23:09:01 +0200

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014, at 0:12, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Thu 27 Mar 2014 21:48:12 Benno Schulenberg wrote:
> > But nowadays, wouldn't it make sense to let --enable-tiny disable
> > *all* features by default, also colour, nanorc and multiple buffers?
> > Which one can then override with selected --enable-something for
> > wanted features?
>
> SGTM

Hrm.  But a combined '--enable-tiny --enable-extra' does not enable
the easter egg (in current SVN).  Nor when I add:

else
    AC_DEFINE(DISABLE_EXTRA, 0, [Define this to disable extra stuff.])

How to make this work?  Disable everything and then override for
a few selected things with --enable-something?

Benno