nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] default binding of Space key in help browser

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] default binding of Space key in help browser
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 18:35:18 -0500

The code is in help.c:parse_help_input()
            case ' ':
                *kbinput = sc_seq_or(do_page_up, 0);

Looks like it changed in r3445:

r3445 | dolorous | 2006-04-27 19:39:49 -0400 (Thu, 27 Apr 2006) | 4 lines

tweak the shortcut list a bit more, and add Space and - as aliases for
PageDown and PageUp in the help browser, per Benno Schulenberg's
suggestions

:-)
Maybe the opposite was intended, it certainly sounds like that's the
case to me as currently they are completely opposite what I'd expect;
feel free to reverse it imo.