nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Re: Soft wrapping updarte and write permission check

From: Hannes
Subject: [Nano-devel] Re: Soft wrapping updarte and write permission check
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 18:59:26 +0200

Hi!

> Well the soft wrapping code should be behaving a bit better for
> scrolling around, both with and without soft scrolling enabled.
> Please feel free to let me know if you find any issues with it.

It seems to be working great generally, but one small issue remains:

If a line is soft-wrapped more than once, while scrolling upwards (soft
scrolling enabled), nano will not move above that line visibly. It will
decrease the line counter and using cursor down, page up or page down
after pressing up several times shows that it has apparantely
scrolled internally, but it didn't update the view (hope that's
understandable). This does not occur when scrolling down and also not
when scrolling up and a line is only soft-wrapped once.

In addition, my test build from SVN (Revision 4407) wouldn't let me
move the selection up or down in the file selection dialog (Ctrl+R,
Ctrl+T), only moving left and right worked.

Hannes