nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Question about <Home> key in Nano

From: Anbang Li
Subject: [Nano-devel] Question about <Home> key in Nano
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 14:16:44 +0800

Hi, all,

I am a freshman of Linux and I'm glad to use nano. I have a simple question about the <Home> key. I know using Ctrl-A and Ctrl-E to move to line-home and line-end, and the <End> key is to move to line-end, but when I press <Home> key, it doesn't move to line-home, but shows "File to insert [from ./] : " . I think it will be more useful and easier to move to line-head by the <Home> key.

Can anyone tells me how to modify the source code to make the <Home> key to move to line-head?

Thanks,
Anbang LI