nano-devel

RE: [Nano-devel] Nano - Segmentation fault

From: Carlos López
Subject: RE: [Nano-devel] Nano - Segmentation fault
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 22:18:38 +0000

Hey Benno, it works!

I have launch it with the switch you said (--ignorercfiles) and it works.
However, I wonder what's wrong and how I could fix it?

I have found out the our previous nano RPM release didn't have any /etc/nanorc
file while the current one does. I have send it to you attched in this mail so
you can have a look at it. Please, let me know if you find someting wrong in
it. I would really appreciate any help here., because honestly, I'm quite loss
here...

Thanks a million for your quick reply. I'm looking forward to having more new
about you soon!

Cheers! ;-)

> Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 22:58:45 +0100
> From: address@hidden
> Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Nano - Segmentation fault
> To: address@hidden
> CC: address@hidden
>
> Carlos López wrote:
>> To test the bug please do any of the following lines:
>>
>> export address@hidden && nano
>> export LANG=es_ES && nano
>
> For what it's worth, those commands don't crash here.
>
>   GNU nano 2.0.7               Nuevo Búfer
>
> What happens if you start nano with --ignorercfiles ?  What happens
> if you move the relevant nano.mo file out of the way?
>
> Benno

MSN Video.
http://video.msn.com/?mkt=es-es