nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Translation freeze in one month...

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Translation freeze in one month...
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 23:19:23 +0200

David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:
> Since there were no objections to the translation freeze I
> brought up before, it will take effect one month from today, at
> which point 1.9.99pre1 should be released as well.  If you have
> any changes to nano's translatable strings that you want to get
> into 2.0, please send them in before then.

Attached the few changes I propose: replacement of "illegal"
with "invalid, "more space" with "one more line", "Edit"
with "Recall" (as it is not required to edit the recalled search
strings), and some other small tweaks.  It also adds the
word "Main" to the title of the main nano help text, as otherwise
one might get the impression it is the only help text.  And it
removes the leading space from that title to match the other
titles.

Regards,

Benno