nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Impending 1.3 feature freeze...

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Impending 1.3 feature freeze...
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 09:00:34 -0400

Chris Allegretta wrote:

<snip>

> Oh wow, just noticed this.  Isn't that going to screw anyone who is
> using nano over telnet as ^] is the attention char?

I just tested that, and yes, it is.  Thanks for the heads up; I'd
forgotten it since I don't use telnet much anymore.  I put those aliases
in to make it a bit easier to indent marked text, and for consistency
with other shortcuts (e.g. Meta-, and Meta-. for Meta-< and Meta->), but
I guess they're more trouble than they're worth.  In CVS, Meta-] and
Meta-[ are no longer aliases for Meta-} and Meta-{, and the bracket
matching key is now back to Meta-].