nano-devel

[Nano-devel] PATCH: indent/un-indent marked text with tab/shift+tab

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: [Nano-devel] PATCH: indent/un-indent marked text with tab/shift+tab
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 00:41:59 -0400

Hello,

        I believe this may be the first thing I thought of that someone
hadn't already implemented in the 1.3 series, so I figured I would throw
this out there:

This patch allowed you to insert tabsize # spaces at the beginning of
each line of marked text by hitting tab, and it will also allow you to
delete the same number of spaces as long as they are whitespace chars by
hitting shift+tab.

Just throwing it out there for discussion before I put more work into
it, right now it looks ugly and is probably not even close to I18N
compatible....  Should we insert spaces if -E is used and otherwise just
add a tab to each line?  Other comments?

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

v3sw7CUPhw5ln6pr5Pck4ma7u7LFw0m6g/l7Di5e6t5Ab6THen7g6Ma29s5r3p7 hackerkey.com