nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Embedded Nano

From: John Gentilin
Subject: [Nano-devel] Embedded Nano
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:52:14 -0700

I have a little hacker project where I am creating robotic controllers using ARM based processors. I want to add the ability where I can edit the scripts / configuration in place, by just connecting to the controller to a serial terminal. I have done this before with micro emacs but thought I would change to something more current this
time around.

Does anyone have any words of wisdom before I embark on this project ??

TIA
John G