nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] wishlist

From: Nick Warne
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] wishlist
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:25:32 +0100

On Wednesday 12 April 2006 21:19, Benno Schulenberg wrote:

> > > * Add some blank lines in the main help text, to give the eye
> > > some hold in the long list of keys.
> >
> > would be nice if you could search (ctrl+w) help too ...
>
> That would help too.  :)

On the 'wishlish' too I thought about adding a way to copy a ^K to X window
clipboard - so I could copy a reallylonglinethatgoesoutsidethetermin$
and paste into an application of KDE/Gnome/whatever.

But my meagre analysis deems this almost impossible... or is it?

Nick
--
"Person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt person doing it."
-Chinese Proverb