nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] deleting whole words

From: David Benbennick
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] deleting whole words
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 16:17:42 -0500

On 1/29/06, David Lawrence Ramsey <address@hidden> wrote:
> or at least not until Undo and Redo are implemented.

David, have you looked at the rewritten version of Nano I mentioned on
December 11?  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/nano-devel/2005-12/msg00004.html
It has undo/redo.

It also is close to having rebindable keys.  A benefit of rebindable
keys is that you can add a new feature even if you can't find a
default key for it.  Once a feature like delete-word is implemented,
anyone can bind it to any key they want in their .nanorc file.
(Actually, I think Ctrl-delete would be a good default.  That's what
Firefox uses.)