nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] justify and spell check

From: Ken Tyler
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] justify and spell check
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 17:19:11 +1000 (EST)

The spell check setting the modified flag is not a problem, I thought it was a simple oversight type bug, I've never examined hot that bit of code works.

The trailing space bizo is an irritation but I'll cope, it looks untidy to me to have a file with trailing tabs and garbage on the ends of lines, does the standard .nanorc have

# trailing rubbish
color brightgreen,green "(( )+)$"

or is it one of mine?

It occurs to nano is and editor not a mail client though.

Ken.