nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] nowrap question

From: Mike Frysinger
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] nowrap question
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 13:51:49 -0500

On Thursday 20 January 2005 12:34 pm, Joseph Birthisel wrote:
> Should '-r 85' trump a 'set nowrap' in my .nanorc? For that matter, should
> anything I specify command line that contradicts my .nanorc take
> precedence?

i dont know how it works now (because i put everything in nanorc and never use
cmd line opts), but i'd be of the opinion that the logical preferences of
things would be (last gets preference):
/etc/nanorc [or wherever the system nanorc is]
~/.nanorc
cmdline opts
runtime tweaking [while you're in nano, you can tweak somethings ...]
-mike