nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Nano ported to nsr-tandem-nsk.

From: David L. Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Nano ported to nsr-tandem-nsk.
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 16:25:09 -0500

Okay, since (a) I haven't heard from you, (b) the ability to compile
nano on new systems is definitely useful, and (c) 1.3.2 has been delayed
long enough, I'm going ahead.  According to what I've been able to piece
together via some web searches for other nsr-tandem-nsk ports (stunnel
and GNU m4, which you also provided), it appears that the <floss.h>
include is only needed in files that rely on certain prototypes.
Accordingly, I've moved the include back to the top of nano.c, although
the NANO_ROOT_UID #define and the instance of the root uid in rcfile.c
that your original patch didn't have are still there.  The version I'm
committing is attached.

If there are any problems with this, please reply.  (Also, I would still
appreciate knowing why floss.h needs to be included where it is.)  Thank
you.