nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Long search string in history.

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Long search string in history.
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 07:34:35 -0800

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 01:15:54PM +0100, Jordi Mallach wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 04:03:59PM -0800, Chris Allegretta wrote:
> > - Remove the preserve message (Jordi, are you still going to write an
> > upgrade file, if you don't have time to let me know).
>
> Uh, so I didn't commit this...
> Am I missing something here?

I did it last night, I knew what had to be done so I just did it :)

> > - Merge the nanorc and nano man page syntax stuff.  I assume from
> > Jordi's earlier post the existing nano entries for color syntax should
> > be merged and formatted in the nanorc man page format and should point
> > to nanorc(5).
>
> Yeah. Anyone care to do it? If not, I'll do it, if I have time today.

Did this last night too, all that should be left is the UPGRADE file.
let me know if the current CVS isn't up to snuff, I wanted to release
last night but didn't because of the number of changes I made, and how
tired I was.  I will try to release pre3 tonight.

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001