nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] a problem...

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] a problem...
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 08:58:52 -0800 (PST)

--- Ken Tyler <address@hidden> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Just noticed nano -w file (or --nowrap) lists the options and exits.
>
>Ken.

Fixed now.  (Since the bug has the potential for major breakage and has
a one-byte fix, I've gone ahead and committed the fix to cvs.)  When
some of the #ifdefs were reworked in nanomiscbugs2, the one for the -w
option was left "#ifdef DISABLE_WEAPPING"; it should have been changed
to an #ifndef.  The patch containing the change is attached.

In other news, I've started work on nanomiscbugs3.patch.  All the
changes in it (including a few minor search/replace fixes) are
documented in the Changelog chunk, as usual.

http://pooka_regent.tripod.com/patches/nano/nanomiscbugs3-patch.txt

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get address@hidden w/No Ads,
6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag