nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Colors

From: Nathan Heagy
Subject: [Nano-devel] Colors
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 11:23:32 -0500

Hi all. This might be more suitable for a nano-users list - does such a thing exist?

I'm running nano over ssh on OS X. That is, I ssh into our linux devel server from within Terminal on OS X. I also have nano installed on OS X but it rarely gets used. I'm having trouble getting color working. That is, I can't get it to work at all, on either installation. Does this sound familiar to anyone, perhaps a color problem with OS X's Terminal?

Also, I'm wondering if there is any way to edit a file that uses spaces for tabs as if the spaces were tabs. This is something many editors do so I'm surprised that I can't find how to do it with nano.

Thanks!
--
Nathan Heagy
phone:306.653.4747