nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] justify segfault unmasked

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] justify segfault unmasked
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 12:51:38 -0800 (PST)

David Benbennick:
>Great!  It looks good to me.  And I like your slang fix too.

Thanks; they're both merged by now.  Sorry for the delay in
responding; I've been busy the past few days.  I'll look
at your edit_refresh() patch as soon as I can, though.
Assuming there aren't any  undiscovered bugs in
it, it'll most likely be the last thing I add to
nanomiscbugs2.patch, since the patch is roughly 60k now.
(Granted, a lot of that is the cosmetic [x ==/!= NULL]
fixes, but even so, it's getting overly large.)

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get address@hidden w/No Ads,
6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag