nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Bug with multiple buffers

From: Robert D. Goulding
Subject: [Nano-devel] Bug with multiple buffers
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 16:16:33 -0400 (EDT)

Using nano-1.11, compiled with all extra features.

The problem occurs when a buffer is loaded, and you try to read a second
file into a new buffer.

If you press ^R, then ^T to go to the list of files, nano segfaults either
immediately or as soon as the second buffer is loaded. (NB: this does not
happen every time; sometimes only when a third or fourth file is loaded.
It may have something to do with loading files that are in a different
directory from the original).  Sorry I can't be more specific; I've played
around with loading extra buffers via the file lister, and every time I
have eventually been able to generate a segfault, but cannot see a
consisten pattern.

Running on i686, RH6.2 if that makes any difference.

I'm new to this list - what other information should I provide with a bug
report?

Robert.

--
Robert Goulding