nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Win32 binary of GNU nano 1.0.9 available

From: Gareth Pearce
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Win32 binary of GNU nano 1.0.9 available
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 23:48:23 +0000

Hello,

        After a tiny delay (only 3 months), the Win32 version of GNU
nano 1.0.9 is now available from the download page at
http://www.nano-editor.org/download.html.  I apologize for the delay and
hope that this version works without problems.  Have a good night.

This reminds me that I have been slacking in my cygwin distribution updating which is back on 1.0.7. hmmm to use stable or devel branch ... decisions decisions ... heh at this rate 1.2.0 will come out and solve my problems.

Gareth