nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] committed (not me, the code)

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] committed (not me, the code)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 20:50:54 -0700 (PDT)

--- Chris Allegretta <address@hidden> wrote:

<snip>

>> will try to bang on -2 tonight, but we'll see.  Man I miss having much
>> free time.

A lot more of -2 was broken with the changes than I thought
would be.  I've sync'ed it with cvs, put in a few other
minor fixes, and put it online at the usual location.  The
new fixes are as follows (nothing major):

* a few minor cosmetic code fixes

* fix one instance of getcwd() unconditionally being called
with 0 as a length when (PATH_MAX + 1) could be used

* remove "inline" from 3 function names in winio.c
(it's not ANSI C compatible, according to the gcc warning)

* change dirName to dirname in cwd_tab_completion(); this
apparently got dropped somehow

* rework the display code slightly so that it can actually
display ASCII 128-159 as control characters, as before

* fix a compilation problem in do_writeout() with nano-tiny
(the DOS and MAC toggles were being referenced; I think I
fixed this properly, but I'm not entirely sure)

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with address@hidden by
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag