nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] patch update

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] patch update
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 10:49:49 -0700 (PDT)

Jordi Mallach <address@hidden> wrote:

>On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 05:48:57PM -0700, David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:
>> http://pooka_regent.tripod.com/patches/nano/nanodbbehemoth-patch.txt
>
>I just added a ChangeLog entry, so be sure to update that minor hunk in
>your patch.
>
>Jordi

Thanks for the info.  The changes to the Changelog are now
back in sync, the latest fixes in David Benbennick's quoted
justify patch have been merged, and two other minor fixes
have been made:

* when wrapping is disabled, don't include the wrapping
toggle

* when die_too_small() is called when there are too few
columns for wrapping, indicate that in the dying message to
make it more obvious what the problem is

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with address@hidden by
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag