nano-devel

[Nano-devel] problems compiling....

From: Ken Tyler
Subject: [Nano-devel] problems compiling....
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 13:41:11 +1000

Hello,

Just about to report a bug with repeated ALT-P causing nano to crash and
some random crashes I've been seeing with a recent 1.1.8 cvs version.

I thought I'd better 'get current' first and guess what ?

I can't compile nano for some reason, I get

/usr/local/src/nano# ./autogen.sh
aclocal: ./m4/gettext.m4: 57: duplicated macro `AM_GNU_GETTEXT'
aclocal: ./m4/lcmessage.m4: 23: duplicated macro `AM_LC_MESSAGES'
aclocal: ./m4/progtest.m4: 25: duplicated macro `AM_PATH_PROG_WITH_TEST'
autoheader: config.h.in is unchanged
Makefile.am:31: AM_GNU_GETTEXT in `configure.ac' but `intl' not in SUBDIRS

Is this something broken in my setup (again) or do I need something new ?

(this whole auto* aclocal thing is a complete mystery to me)

Have a play with ALT-p if you have a moment.

Ken.