nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] "don't read config files" option patch

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] "don't read config files" option patch
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 12:45:57 -0700 (PDT)

--- David Lawrence Ramsey <address@hidden> wrote:

<snip>

>BTW, I think I've stumbled across another bug: if you're in
>the help browser (whether general or context-sensitive) and
>you resize the terminal window, you're dropped back to the
>edit window.  I'll look into it.

Check that; pico does the same thing.  (However, nano
doesn't display the edit window but still act as though it's
in the help browser in terms of which keys it accepts.)
Sorry for the false alarm.

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with address@hidden by
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag