nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] compile nano.

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] compile nano.
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 19:55:07 -0700 (PDT)

--- "Gareth Pearce" <address@hidden> wrote:

<snip>

>I am not sure if my memory is perfect but it almost always was related to
>disabling/enabling indent and line wrap.  I think it was when I was at the
>end of a line - toggled both and pushed enter.  If i can reproduce it again
>when i get home I will give better instructions.

If the segfault can be traced back to do_down() and do_up()
with current_x out of range, it might be the bug I
inadvertently introduced when I removed the sanity checks
for current_x (to make sure it isn't greater than the length
of the line, after current_x is assigned the return value of
actual_x()) from do_down() and do_up().  If it turns out to
be that bug, you can fix it for the time being by just
putting the sanity checks back in.

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with address@hidden by
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag