nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] compile nano.

From: Gareth Pearce
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] compile nano.
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 02:38:35 +0000

On Sun, May 26, 2002 at 08:35:20AM +0000, Gareth Pearce wrote:
> Gareth - supposed cygwin nano maintainer - who was going to release 1.1.9 - > but his debian unstable version is ... quite unstable, and hasnt had time
> to look into it.

You mean the nano package, or your whole system?

umm nano itself
I was doing some coding in it a few days ago and had it seg fault at least 10 times during the one session.

I am not sure if my memory is perfect but it almost always was related to disabling/enabling indent and line wrap. I think it was when I was at the end of a line - toggled both and pushed enter. If i can reproduce it again when i get home I will give better instructions. Got distracted for a few days installing an LFS chroot test ground.

Gareth