nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] 2000 Year old bread recipe actually helps you lose weig

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] 2000 Year old bread recipe actually helps you lose weight!
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 00:02:18 +0200

On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 03:36:41PM -0400, Dennis Munsie wrote:
> Doesn't sourceforge.net provide an option to only allow emails from people
> actually subscribed to the list?  That would get rid of random SPAM posts
> like this one...

The sourceforge.net nano lists are not being used anymore. If you
subscribed recently and missed the transition to Savannah, just have in
mind that the nano SourceForge project is dead. Please subscribe to
address@hidden at savannah.gnu.org/projects/nano.

Thanks.

Chris: if you are reading this and have nothing against it, I will send
an announcement to the two SF lists telling people about the new ones,
and that they will be closed immediately.

Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach PĂ©rez || address@hidden || Rediscovering Freedom,
   aka Oskuro in    || address@hidden      || Using Debian GNU/Linux

http://sindominio.net  GnuPG public information:      pub  1024D/917A225E
telnet pusa.uv.es 23   73ED 4244 FD43 5886 20AC  2644 2584 94BA 917A 225E