nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] wrapping, etc.

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] wrapping, etc.
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 09:39:52 -0800 (PST)

--- Chris Allegretta <address@hidden> wrote:
>On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 07:43:21AM -0500, David Benbennick wrote:
>> The attached patch has some actual code changes too:
>
>Credited and committed.  DLR, this broke your changes to
>close_open_file in your patch.  Is it okay to just drop that portion and
>commit the rest?

Do you mean the last version of nanopieces[2].patch?  If so, I've gotten
it up to date (i. e. there's no breakage when it's applied), but it's on my
hard disk on my machine at home, and I won't be able to get back in
front of it and send the patch here until later today.  Could you please
wait until then?  Thanks.

Run a small business? Then you need professional email like address@hidden from
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net?tag